Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Celebrate the TENTH anniversary of SOTA in South Africa

Rustenburg Magaliesberg ZS/NW001 

It is for me an privilege to undertake a SOTA in my home town. As a teenager I always wanted to do this in the Magalisberg and now is the opportunity to do it nearly 32 years later. Any one in the Rustenburg aria that wants to join me is welcome to contact me or send me an e-male at ZS6WBT@telkomsa.net with your phone number. To get to the SOTA point on the Magalies  is about a 3 to 4 Km hike up the mountain climbing from 1280m to 1645m above see level. The plan is to gather at Bergheim Holiday Resort at 7:00am on 22 September 2013  Come prepared with good hiking shoos; a hat and a water bottle don’t forget the suntan lotion and energy bars.

Also visit the Secunda club for more info at http://www.secradio.org.za/src.php  

No comments:

Post a Comment